Let’s be real-life friends! I’ll be in NYC all day tomorrow and half the day on Friday. Tweet me (http://ift.tt/1bg1rOG) or message this page if you wanna grab coffee.
People are often upset when they find out I’ve been to where they are and didn’t tell them. This perplexes me, but this is me listening.
I’ll be coffee-shop-officing somewhere in The City (recommendations super welcome!) most of the day/night, but I welcome company! Things I’m happy to do:
- Doodle in your copy of my book if you have one
- Tell you all about myself if you’re willing to tell me about yourself
- Give you a hug or a high-five (but no hug-fives)
- Give you a copy of my book if you don’t have one (I have a few with me — first-come, first-served), for dollars or for no dollars
- Doodle in the copy of my book I just gave you
- Sign anything you want signed as long as you’re willing to sign something of mine in return
- Give you a Genderbread Person sticker (you choose where to sticker it)
- Sticker you unsuspectingly (watch out, I’m quick)
- Apologize for accidentally stickering your eye (watch out, I have bad aim)
- Work quietly alongside of you while we split the same headphones blaring Taylor Swift http://ift.tt/1dk0mtP